- This is our only fundraiser and it pays for our program for the year. 70% of the price benefits local scouting programs. We ask each scout to set a sales goal of at least $300 of popcorn. (Proceeds from the sale cover our awards, belt loops, pins, pack meetings, crafts, den activities, leader training, derby trophies, and the annual banquet for our families.)
- Scouts are encouraged to wear their uniform and go door to door in their area to meet their neighbors.
- Parents are encouraged to take order forms to work and sell popcorn for the scouts there, too.
- Delivery will be around December 1st. You will be notified when your orders can be picked up.
- Prizes will be distributed in January. (All money is to be turned in by check in December, so prizes may be ordered.)
- Scouts may collect money when they take the order or upon delivery. It is all due in December to Pack 632. Exact date TBD.
Note: ALL cash must be converted into a personal check before submitting payment.
Make checks out to Pack 632. Please turn in your order forms to Popcorn Kernel Jim Malench by Friday, November 9. (6879 Halligan Ave, Worthington – 448-8417, email@example.com)
Great prizes – see TrailsEnd prize form
- Camp scholarship – each scout who sells at least $10 worth of popcorn will receive a camp scholarship to a Buckeye District or SKC summer camp in 2013 from Pack 632.
- Pack competition – We will have Bonus prizes to be awarded to the top sellers in our Pack.
- $600 level – New Bow Blaster Nerf bow and arrow set (some saw this at Camp Lazarus this summer)
- $1000 level – Shoulder patch, Dave & Buster’s Arcade Free Play pack
- $1250 level – OSU Men’s hockey package – January 25th or 26th (TBD) two tickets, more
- $1500 level – special additional $50 gift card from scout’s choice of Wal-Mart or Amazon.com
- $2500 level – gift card specified above plus enrollment in the Trail’s End College Scholarship program
o 6% of the scout’s gross sales is put in an account for college
o Any future sales by this scout will add 6% of those sales to this account amount